Let’s talk about some fun gift basket note ideas!
Trying to add a special note to your gift basket card?
As someone who struggled a bunch on what to write in a gift message when it’s 30 minutes before an event, I created this list for you!
These are the perfect gift basket note ideas for a friend, partner, co-worker, or loved one.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I do earn a small commission when my links are used, at no extra cost to you. Find full disclosure here.
Gift Basket Notes for Any Occasion
Food Gift Message
- “Who DOESN’T like food?” is what motivated me to give you this basket.
- I’m giving you this basket WITH THE CONDITION, that you will share with me.
- No more hangry-ness. Accept this gift.
- I like you, you like me, I don’t like when you’re hangry. So here!
Birthday Gift Basket Note
- Can you believe that it is your birthday? Neither could my bank account.
- I could have sworn your birthday just happened. It seems like it happens every year or something..
- Happy Birthday to my bestest bud in the world!
- May all your dreams come true today! Or may you have more money to spend..
Candy Gift Basket Note
- It has been brought to my attention that you like candy. I figured I would help a great cause.
- Who cares about cavities? Candy is too good to pass up on.
- I had to fight Cookie Monsta for this gift. Don’t let it go to waste.
- Candy and I are so alike. No, I’m not saying I’m sweet. I am saying we get stuck in your teeth but you still love us.
Office Gift Basket Note
- Professionally speaking, you must accept this gift basket.
- You, like Michael Scott, are both boss material. So, I had to share a boss-size gift with you!
- As a consequence of how awesome you are, you have been rewarded a gift basket.
- Dear co-worker, Accept this gift basket in accordance with Section 0.1.3 because you are fun to work with. Sincerely, [insert your name here].
Need more office ideas to include in your gift? Find more here:
- Cute DIY Stationery Gift Basket Ideas to Surprise Your Loved Ones
- Top 27 Most Useful Items To Include In Your Office Survival Kit
Baby-Themed Gift Basket Note
- I heard you are bringing life into this world. So, I brought a gift for the little guy.
- Warning: DO give this baby all the things inside this basket. It is crucial for their survival.
- I give you this basket to remind you that this is the first of many gifts that will be given to them instead of you. JK, I’ll consider you on your birthday.
- Shopping for your baby was really fun. Please let me know when I can hold your bundle of joy!
Get Well Basket Note
- I give you THEE this basket to kick your pain in the a**.
- Look, I know you are not feeling so hot.. So, I give you this HOT gift because you deserve something nice today!
- Please take this gift basket as a token of gratitude for everything you have done for me when I wasn’t feeling well. I love you!
- I love you, I need you, I want you better. Please get some rest and enjoy this basket!
Gift Message for Love
- Because you are so freakin’ amazing, I wanted to get a basket of your favorite things. Love you!
- I thank the universe everyday that I get to share life with you. I figured it was time to thank you too!
- I couldn’t just get you one thing, [insert nickname here].. so I got you a WHOLE BASKET of things.
Valentine’s Day Basket Note
- I’m cute. This gift basket is cute. Since you are the cutest, please accept this (and my love)!
- You make me do crazy things.. like making a gift basket that is half-hazardly wrapped. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Thank you for accepting me and my memes. I’d like to share a meme-looking basket filled with all my love!
- I made you this basket because I find your personality super attractive. Please accept it and a date on [select date here].
Looking for more gift ideas? Find more here:
- 250+ Care Package Ideas for Boyfriends He Will Love
- Winter Wonderland Gift Basket Ideas *Snow Themed Gift*
Happy You Are Here!
Hope you liked these gift basket note ideas! I hope your loved one loves how special your gift is!
Summary of Post: This post was all about gift basket note ideas. Check out even more gift ideas here!
Other Posts You May Enjoy!