This post is all about how to make a happiness jar for a friend or best friend!
I am a firm believer that the best gifts are both meaningful and easy to make.
If your special person is a cheesy, sentimental human, they will love reading through notes that remind you of them.
The hard part is coming up with ideas, but lucky for you, I did the hard work so all you have to do is apply it all to your person!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I do earn a small commission when my links are used, at no extra cost to you. Find full disclosure here
How to Make a Happiness Jar
Happy Jar Messages for Best Friend or Friend
To save you heartache, I have listed these questions to help you think about happy jar ideas that suit YOUR FRIENDSHIP.
There are also happiness jar quotes further below to choose from that are more general!
Ideas to get you started:
- Favorite moments with best friend
- What makes you think of them?
- How have they changed your life for the better?
- Favorite joke they gave you
- Throw shade (be nice!)
- What food do you BOTH love?
- When did you know they were your best friend?
- DOODLE funny things!
- What do you love about their personality?
- Send a virtual hug
- Why do they make you laugh?
- Give them a piece of encouraging advice
- Why are they weird and lovable?!
- Fun trips you have both taken
- Spill the tea sis
- Describe her in 1 positive word
- Compliment their personality
- Describe the first moment you both met
- INSIDE JOKES
- Give a backhanded compliment
Related Posts You’ll Enjoy:
Happiness Jar Quotes
By this point, you might be needing some positivity happy jar quotes to keep you going. Here are some things to write in a happy jar that are more general.
Ideas to get you started:
- The song “______” reminds me of you.
- It’s amazing how much sh*t we come up with when we are together.
- You are as bright as ______?
- The world couldn’t separate are chaotic minds, thankfully.
- Somehow you make me laugh every time you _______?
- If you’re reading this, you are super cheesy.
- You are my best friend for LIFE, no one else’s.
- I love you like a ____.
- Thanks for being my best friend.
- I couldn’t have been more lucky to have a best friend like you.
- I’m lucky to have a funny, weird pal to do life with.
- You will always be a positive light even when you are tough on me.
- Thanks for humbling me.
- You are the awesome you I have ever met.
- I feel honored to be your best friend.
- I wouldn’t be the same person if you hadn’t sat me down and roasted me.
- Thanks for being a bright smiley face in my life.
- I feel bad that other people will not have our amazing friendship.
- You are my other half.
- My favorite memory with you is ________?
Want more BEST FRIEND ideas? Try these out:
Happy You Are Here!
I hope your best friend enjoys receiving their happiness jar! With a few adjustments, you can also make these for a boyfriend/girlfriend or family member.
Summary of Post: This post was all about how to make a happiness jar for a friend.
Other Posts You May Enjoy!