Let’s talk all about shower routine products.
Let’s face it.. everyone does the basic shower routine.
You soak in the shower, apply shampoo and conditioner, add body wash, and then you’re done, RIGHT?!
What if I told you there is WAY more you can add to your shower routine products to PERFECT getting ready in the morning or winding down at night.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I do earn a small commission when my links are used, at no extra cost to you. Find full disclosure here.
Best Shower Routine Products
Our Top 3 Shower Routine Products in Order
In a hurry and want to know our top recommendations? We go in WAY MORE depth afterward but you can take a peek here:
#1 madesmart Small Soft Grip Tote for Shower
#2 Maxsoft Hair Scalp Massager / Shampoo Brush
#3 Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber for Cleaning Showers
Body Wash for Sensitive Skin
As someone with sensitive skin, I can’t use body washes, shampoo, conditioner or perfumes with lots of fragrances. If you are like me and are sensitive to a lot of products, I wanted to give you an option that didn’t have fragrances or heavy chemicals.
- My FAVORITE body wash that I have been using for over 10 years is the Dove hypoallergenic body wash for sensitive skin.
- I ALWAYS stock up on this body wash after my dermatologist recommended it to me in middle school.
- Price – $$ (since this one is in a bundle)
BEST Shower Caddy
Whether you live in a college dorm, apartment or house, I firmly believe everyone NEEDS a shower caddy. It is so convenient to have ONE PLACE where your shampoo, conditioner, loofah, lotion, and face washing essentials are located. DEFINITELY recommend one if you live with family or roommates and don’t want to share.
My favorite shower caddy that I have had for almost 3 years now is this specific madesmart soft grip tote! I have received so many compliments over it and my mom even got one for herself.
Are you a COLLEGE STUDENT interested in self-care? These are for you:
Scalp Shower Massagers
Here at Just Taty Things, WE LOVE SELF-CARE. If you haven’t tried out scalp shower massagers, you are truly MISSING OUT on the at home spa experience.
I absolutely love this Maxsoft shampoo brush (even though I also use it for massaging my scalp when I need some spa time). Consumer reviews have also said they were careful not to create knots by using gentle pressure.
Shower Body and Back Brush
Best Shampoo and Conditioner DUO
- I am a Pantene shampoo and conditioner girl so I had to mention this one!
- Smell is nice and leaves my hair feeling smooth.
- If you can get the shampoo and conditioner duo TOGETHER, then opt to get a bigger size since you will use it ALL THE TIME.
- Price – $$ (in a bundle)
Want more SELF-CARE SPA ideas? Find more here:
- 21+ Joyful Self Care Spa Night Ideas to Chill at Home
- 15 FUN At Home Spa Ideas for Him | Spa Date Night
Best Post-Shower Product Recommendations
At Home Spa Kit
- Everyone needs a little at home spa kit for when you are FRESHLY OUT of the shower.
- This kit comes with masks and gloves, among other things to treat yourself afterward.
- There are also other spa kits to choose from from Epielle.
- Price – $
Shower Power Scrubber for CLEANING
We cannot just talk about shower routine products without mentioning the elephant in the room.. shower gunk. In order to FULLY enjoy a nice, hygienic shower, you want to have a power scrubber to get all the crevices and corners.
When I tell you all that it feels so NICE to walk into a clean shower thanks to this Rubbermaid shower power scrubber, I mean it! Other online consumers even say that it is great even when you’re lazy.
- I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t feel like the coziest, baddest B with a faux fur collar on their robe while pampering at night.
- One of the best shower routine products you can invest in is a plush robe because you will be using it almost every day (depending on how often your shower routine is).
- Price – $$
As someone who tends to neglect this step in my shower routine, moisturizing after your shower is necessary! I have really sensitive skin so I only use this Cerave Moisturizing Lotion because it is a nice, watery lotion (not too creamy and oily which I LOATHE).
Happy You Are Here!
I hope you found one of these shower routine products your next FAVORITE THING.
Summary of Post: This post was all about shower routine products.
Other Posts You May Enjoy!